Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sitting, WAITING, Wishing

This week has already been the longest week of my life. It's only Tuesday afternoon and I feel like a whole week could and should have gone by already. I've been sitting around looking for things to do to keep myself productive and to also make time go faster but it hasn't done any good. So I sit waiting ever so patiently for something to come up. Things like watching the Bachelor, or going to FHE, or taking a trip to the store with Sammy, or even studying for that matter! Anything will do really!! I need to keep my mind off getting my mission call. I'm left wishing it will already be here so I don't have to worry about it any longer. My end result, I'm sitting, waiting, and wishing all for the same thing! I guess I really need a life huh!?

No comments: