Thursday, April 15, 2010

SPRING HAS SPRUNG














It is a beautiful day!! It has been awhile since I've updated and thought well, isn't today a great day for blogging!? I think so. So as a result here is the new post for this month. ;) Considering that's what's been happening. (the whole monthly blogging) Anyway, I can't believe how fast time has flown by these past few months! It's almost the middle of April! Cody's birthday is tomorrow and Heather and I turn 21 in a week from Saturday. Life needs to slow down now!!! I'm not old enough to be 21 yet. I still feel like a kid. I guess it all depends on how you look at things.

Spring is upon us! In fact it has sprung! J/K not quite yet. I found this picture on the internet! I couldn't help myself. They were just so beautiful and I had to put them on my blog! Soon they will really be out though and they won't have to be pretend flowers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The flowers are lovely. They will be blooming shortly in the yard.